End of Central Directory record could not be found

I switched to another laptop to work on a project and downloaded the latest shelveset. Upon publishing I get the error above.

Turns out I forgot to Get Latest, due to which I did not have the correct packages etc in my project. Solution: Get Latest, publish again.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s